Wij zijn de enige die bedrijf die erkend is om dit product te verkopen in Nederland.
Nieuw Versie Eagle Eye Converter 3.0 for Xbox 360
Eagle Eye 360 Features:
- Converts any standard USB HID Keyboard and Mouse into a Xbox360 Controller
- Adjust Mouse sensitivity through the game?s option menu.
- Fluid translation from the Xbox360 right analog stick to mouse movement for more precise aim and accuracy in-game.
- Maps out all Xbox360 buttons and left analog stick via the included Eagle Edit software to customize your controls. Right analog stick defaults to mouse movement.
- Compatible with all Xbox360 games.
- USB 2.0 Keyboard and Mouse inputs.
- 13 ft. USB cable connects to Xbox360 for any size room
- Turbo option for A, B, X, Y, LB, RB, RT, LT buttons
- Compatible with all Xbox360 console versions and future firmware updates. Version 3.0 Calibration Featu res
? New 5 Point Deadzone Calibration refine s the Deadzone neutralization process and greatly improves your mouse?s micro-movement.
? New X/Y Sensitivity Calibration Assist Engine helps you find the most suitable X/Y sensitivity relationship.
- Angle Correction Calibration Improves the X/Y axis Straightness and Accuracy
- Optional Turn Speed Limit Prevents Turning Acceleration, Increases Sniping Accuracy
- 2-Tier Calibration Allows 2 Completely Different Sets of Calibrations on one keymap
- Firmware Updater allows Upgrade Beyond Version 3.0; Supports 64 bit Windows OS. *Note: Version 3.0 for Xbox 360 DOES require an official wired Xbox 360 Controller and Xbox 360 Wireless headset for Xbox Live voice chat. System Requirements: Windows XP or later 512 MB RAM 2MB free HD space
Xbox360 Offical Wired Controller Required
Must be used with 1 wired Xbox 360 Controller, USB HID Keyboard and 1 wired USB HID Mouse in conjunc tion with the Eagle Eye 360
- Not compatible with wireless Keyboard and Mouse devices. A few non-bluetooth wireless Keyboard and Mouse will work. Please check our forum for detail. Keyboards and Mouse with its own driver or one that is not HID standard may not work with the Eagle Eye. Please check our forum for detail. Xbox 360 Wireless headset is required for Xbox Live voice chat.